Feeling nervous about speaking English language? Now learn How to improve your English speaking skills. Don’t worry the best thing to do is just try. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes- that is how you learn:–
1) Practice speaking every chance you get
Ex:- Ordering coffee, Shopping, asking for direction etc.
2) Read English-speaking newspapers or online articles
Free newspapers like Metro and 24 Hr are a good place to start–lots of pictures.
3) Read children’s books, the grammar and vocabulary are easier
Get a library card or buy them from the Dollar store.
4) Listens to English songs, google the lyrics and sing along
You might want to do this is private unless you’re a really good singer.
5) Watch English movie and TV shows
6) Make friend with people from other countries
so you’re not tempted to speak in your own language.
7) Participate in Social events/activities likes
Salsa dance or a free yoga class , join NGOs etc
8) Join a free conversation group or language exchange
May be your co-worker dying to learn Spanish to impress a cute guy in the office downstairs– you can help each other.
9) Take advice from your teacher
taking to your teacher for advice on any specific things you need to work on. For ex–may be there is one word you always says wrong.
10) Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
The more you speak, the faster you learn-and that is why you’re here.